Aurora Bed & Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
Shieldaig, Strathcarron, Wester Ross, IV54 8XN
info at aurora-bedandbreakfast dot co dot uk
• Contemporary, friendly 4 star Bed and Breakfast.
• En-suite King / Super-king rooms.
• Really comfortable large, pocket sprung beds.
• Good quality, locally produced, home cooked food, Fairtrade/Organic – where possible.
• Stunning, peaceful, panoramic, coastal location.
• Close to Torridon Mountains and Applecross peninsula.
• Many guest extras - WiFi, Drying room, Mini library, Guests first floor lounge with wood-burner, Walks & Activity folders, Flapjacks, Fridge with fresh milk.
• Green ethos, Slow Food and Travel philosophy – min stay 2 nights.
• Knowledgeable recommendations to favourite local walks, culture & trips.
• Simple supper available.
• Detailed informative website.
Ann provides a great welcome and kind, thoughtful hospitality with a green ethos. Sustainability is a key part of the philosophy, recognised by a ‘Gold’ Green Tourism Business Scheme award and a ‘Green’ Highlands & Islands Tourism Award.
Surrounded by nature – sea-eagles nesting on Shieldaig Island, red deer in Torridon glen, a pine marten in the garden, otters in the sea loch, ancient geology, rare flora and a wealth of marine life - seals, dolphins &seabirds.
Come to restore your sense of wellbeing.