Cairns Cottage, Port Henderson, Gairloch, IV21 2AS
dave dot sturrock2 at btinternet dot com
This is the perfect base for discovering the Scottish Highlands at any time of year, whether you are looking for lazy strolls along sheltered beaches, the challenge of climbing one of the many Munro's in the area or the chance to discover the great history of the Scottish Highlands. Wildlife and fauna are all around, with Deer, Birds of Prey and Sealife in abundance. In the nearby town of Gairloch, an award winning museum, community centre, golf course, watersports and fantastic restaurants can fill any wet or dry day.
- Porch - ample storage space for coats, shoes, rucksacks and wet gear
- Lounge - Digital Freeview TV, DVD Player, Radio/CD, 4 comfortable armchairs
- Kitchen - Fully fitted with Electric Cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine / Tumble Drier, Heated Towel Rail
- Bathroom - W/C, Handbasin, Bath with Electric Shower
- One double, one twin bedroom